U.S. Navy Tug
"HOGA  YT-146" 
Hoga was at Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941
Loaned to the City of Oakland, CA. in June 1948 where
 she  served as a fireboat for nearly five decades.

Woban Class District Harbor Tug: Laid down:  25 July 1940,
 at Consolidated Shipbuilding Corp., Morris Heights, N.Y
Placed in service: 22 May 1941 as Hoga (YT-146), 
in the 14th Naval District, Naval Station Pearl Harbor, T.H.
Reclassified: District Harbor Tug, Large,   YTB-146, 15 May 1944    
Reclassified: District Harbor Tug, Medium,  YTM-146, 1 February 1962
Transferred: December 1996 to the MARAD   in the NDRF, Suisun Bay, Benecia, CA.

Specifications: Displacement 218 t.(lt.) Length: 100'  Beam: 25'  Draft: 9' 7"  Speed: 12 kts.
Complement: unknown   Armament: unknown   Propulsion: [2] Diesel engine, Diesel-electric drive
                 [1] Auxiliary Diesel engine, single propeller, 1000shp

Departed Suisun Bay week of 25 July 2012,
under tow for local maintenance before being
 towed to Little Rock AR. to become part of the
 Arkansas Inland Marine Museum collection

ORIGINAL PLANS
These are the only known blueprints to exist for Hoga YT-146.
They are of a sister ship of the same class, U.S. Navy Tug
"Nokomis YT-142".